Message From The Board
Welcome to the website of the Tennessee Recruiters Association.
Please join us and support our educational events. We pledge to continue to develop and strengthen our organization. We are all proud and excited that the momentum created by growing attendance in support of our invited speakers and educational initiatives aimed at improving and educating recruiters has allowed us to also continue presenting annual conferences featuring the top speakers and trainers in our industry.
We are proud to be affiliated with, and recognized by The National Association of Personnel Services.
We look forward to providing the Tennessee recruiting community with an organization promoting a venue of safe, frank and open exchanges about best practices and state of the art recruiting methods through:
- Quarterly luncheon meetings with high caliber speakers – whose materials are available through our website to members.
- Brown Bag discussions during the off-months – free exchanges of information, questions regarding issues that impact our business – these are free meetings to attend.
Board of Directors for 2016-2018 consists of:
- Diane W. Sanders, CPC, Alltech – President, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harriett Sawyer, SawyerSearch – Past President, email@example.com
- Scott Tonsoni, CPC, Christian-Ryan – At-Large Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adam Franklin, TradeLink Solutions — At-Large Membership Communications, email@example.com
- Glenn Zahn – RecruitWise – At-Large Membership Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah LaFon, CPC, Borrowman Baker – Secretary, email@example.com
- Treasurer – OPEN Position
Regular Meeting Location
Monthly meetings are held at Vanderbilt Health in 100 Oaks Mall. Click CONTACT above for map and detailed directions. TRA will meet at 100 Oaks/Vanderbilt Medical Group in the first floor conference room -- enter through entrance D which is at the middle of the front of the mall (see picture on the website); conference room is behind the escalator and stairway. Monthly meetings are typically held on the 4th Wednesday each month. Watch the calendar and emails for announcements and any changes.