Tennessee Recruiters Association
TRA is a non-profit trade association, developed exclusively for third party recruitment firms; we are professionally active, organized to serve its members through industry-specific educational workshops designed to teach current trends and skills relative to the staffing and recruiting industry.
- Workshop events: quarterly, speaker-led meetings include lunch
- Informal collaborative gatherings: monthly, informal exchanges of best and current practices within the industry; free.
- Annual training conference: Nationally recognized elite performers with in the industry. Highest level of training and skill development becomes accessible to the individual and firms.
TRA is the Tennessee affiliate chapter of NAPS, (National Association of Personnel Services); our meetings support your firm’s recruiters achieve professional certification.
David Galley is a self-described “Sourcing nerd” and enjoys digging deep into technical details, discovering information others may have missed. David heads up the development and delivery of the Sourcing Certifications Training Library and Certification Exams. He also runs custom on-site training programs for corporate teams and recruiting agencies. David holds a BS in Accounting from Colorado Technical University.
Join us for the TRA Monthly Meeting WEDNESDAY, February 24th, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm.
Note: This is a Zoom Meeting
Cost: FREE for members, but registration is required.
Topic: Six Steps to Get In Touch with (Almost) Anyone
Led by: David Galley
Registration is FREE for members, but you must to recieve the meeting link:
Please register, so we can ensure you have the appropriate information for the event.
Reasons to Join TRA
- Stay current on laws and best practices
- Network with your peers
- Support of NAPS Certification
- Receive continuing education
- Obtain credibility in the market place
Certification and Continuing Education
Regular Meeting Location
Monthly meetings are held at Vanderbilt Health in 100 Oaks Mall. Click CONTACT above for map and detailed directions. TRA will meet at 100 Oaks/Vanderbilt Medical Group in the first floor conference room -- enter through entrance D which is at the middle of the front of the mall (see picture on the website); conference room is behind the escalator and stairway. Monthly meetings are typically held on the 4th Wednesday each month. Watch the calendar and emails for announcements and any changes.