Tennessee Recruiters Association
TRA is a non-profit trade association, developed exclusively for third party recruitment firms; we are professionally active, organized to serve its members through industry-specific educational workshops designed to teach current trends and skills relative to the staffing and recruiting industry.
- Workshop events: quarterly, speaker-led meetings include lunch
- Informal collaborative gatherings: monthly, informal exchanges of best and current practices within the industry; free.
- Annual training conference: Nationally recognized elite performers with in the industry. Highest level of training and skill development becomes accessible to the individual and firms.
TRA is the Tennessee affiliate chapter of NAPS, (National Association of Personnel Services); our meetings support your firm’s recruiters achieve professional certification.
Join us for our Annual Meeting on February 13th, 9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. @ Vanderbilt Health at 100 Oaks
Topic: Advanced Studies in Recruiting, Business Development and Marketing
Led by: Jon Bartos
Why Join this Workshop opposed to any other training you will get in the next 12 months? More Billings – it’s that simple. Here’s why:
Attendees will be reviewing:
- Why Marketing and BD is less effective Today
- Critical Questions that need to be asked and answered
- Developing your Zebra, Value Proposition and USP
- Earn your PHD in Talent Management – “How to Hire High Performing Teams”
- Why the right Direct Response Marketing Just Works today
- The TOP 10 – Business Development Approaches and scripts used by the Multi-Million Dollar Billers
- THE Business Development Approaches used by the Industries Top Biller – netting 4-7 million per year in Retained Searches
- How to Effectively Handle Every Objections and Transition to a Business Conversation
- How to Recruit Anyone – like a Million Dollar Biller!
- What works in Recruiting and what does not!
- How to Use Technology in Conjunction w/ scripts to explode Lead Generation for clients and candidates
- How to Use the effective Social Media and Email Marketing Techniques to double your Job Orders every month:
- Finding the Need, Transitioning Statements to why YOU and More!
Attendees will walk away with:
- Powerful scripts on how to generate new clients
- Marketing Techniques to generate appointments with new prospective clients and candidastes.
- A redefined Zebra – your ideal market to attack in 2019 to net you more placements
- How to use Direct Response marketing to get more appointments
You also get all his ebooks, forms, white papers and Scripts as back up to implement the next day!
Over the last 4 years, Jon has trained over 400 plus Recruiting firms achieve better marketing and recruiting to which their billings exploded on average of 2-5 times.
$79.00 EARLY BIRD MEMBER Pricing (Until January 31st, 2019)
$99.00 Regular Member Pricing
$150.00 Non-Member Pricing
Industry Multi Million Biller and Trainer to the Top Industry Trainers – Jon Bartos, will be reviewing the marketing, recruiting and business development best practices that top Recruiting firms and Big Billers use to achieve record billings.
Read Jon’s full biography here.
“Jon is one of the only top trainers in this industry that is not only a million dollar biller, but he also built three multi-million dollar recruiting firms. When you get a chance to see Jon – Don’t miss that opportunity!” Jeremy Sisemore
Reasons to Join TRA
- Stay current on laws and best practices
- Network with your peers
- Support of NAPS Certification
- Receive continuing education
- Obtain credibility in the market place
Certification and Continuing Education
Regular Meeting Location
Monthly meetings are held at Vanderbilt Health in 100 Oaks Mall. Click CONTACT above for map and detailed directions. TRA will meet at 100 Oaks/Vanderbilt Medical Group in the first floor conference room -- enter through entrance D which is at the middle of the front of the mall (see picture on the website); conference room is behind the escalator and stairway. Monthly meetings are typically held on the 4th Wednesday each month. Watch the calendar and emails for announcements and any changes.