Tennessee Recruiters Association
TRA is a non-profit trade association, developed exclusively for third party recruitment firms; we are professionally active, organized to serve its members through industry-specific educational workshops designed to teach current trends and skills relative to the staffing and recruiting industry.
- Workshop events: quarterly, speaker-led meetings include lunch
- Informal collaborative gatherings: monthly, informal exchanges of best and current practices within the industry; free.
- Annual training conference: Nationally recognized elite performers with in the industry. Highest level of training and skill development becomes accessible to the individual and firms.
TRA is the Tennessee affiliate chapter of NAPS, (National Association of Personnel Services); our meetings support your firm’s recruiters achieve professional certification.
Join us for the TRA Monthly Meeting WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH 11:30 am – 1:00 pm.
Cost: $20 – Lunch will be served so you must RSVP
Topic: Recruiter Roundtable – Bring your questions and knowledge to share with the group
Location: Merris Business Center – Magnolia Room
5115 Maryland Way
Brentwood, TN 37027
Please register, so we can ensure you have the appropriate information for the event.
"*" indicates required fields
Reasons to Join TRA
- Stay current on laws and best practices
- Network with your peers
- Support of NAPS Certification
- Receive continuing education
- Obtain credibility in the market place
Certification and Continuing Education
Regular Meeting Location
Monthly meetings are held at Vanderbilt Health in 100 Oaks Mall. Click CONTACT above for map and detailed directions. TRA will meet at 100 Oaks/Vanderbilt Medical Group in the first floor conference room -- enter through entrance D which is at the middle of the front of the mall (see picture on the website); conference room is behind the escalator and stairway. Monthly meetings are typically held on the 4th Wednesday each month. Watch the calendar and emails for announcements and any changes.