Tennessee Recruiters Association
TRA is a non-profit trade association, developed exclusively for third party recruitment firms; we are professionally active, organized to serve its members through industry-specific educational workshops designed to teach current trends and skills relative to the staffing and recruiting industry.
- Workshop events: quarterly, speaker-led meetings include lunch
- Informal collaborative gatherings: monthly, informal exchanges of best and current practices within the industry; free.
- Annual training conference: Nationally recognized elite performers with in the industry. Highest level of training and skill development becomes accessible to the individual and firms.
TRA is the Tennessee affiliate chapter of NAPS, (National Association of Personnel Services); our meetings support your firm’s recruiters achieve professional certification.
Join us for the TRA Virtual Annual Meeting WEDNESDAY, January 27th, 12:30 pm – 3:45 pm.
Note: This is a Zoom Meeting
Cost: Registration is $50/person.
Topic: 100 Cups of Coffee: How to create a simple and repeatable process for prospecting forever
Led by: Jason Elkins
Here’s what you will learn from this presentation:
- Build your network, and increase your influence, reach and sales.
- Develop a constant stream of business and business referrals.
- Develop your own custom referral network.
- Create a true pull marketing strategy.
- Understand how to work with YOUR personality – tips/techniques on how to run meetings if you are an introvert or an extrovert.
- Understand how to be likable.
- Developing ‘meeting muscle’ – become more confident and prepared in your meetings.
What Others Are Saying about Jason and “100 Cups”:
What can I say about Jason and 100 Cups? They have taken what little we knew about Social Media (some of it incorrect) and helped us learn, expand, and grow our followers, page likes, organic interaction, and more faster and more effectively than we ever could on our own. But more than just practical advice and tips, his encouragement and accountability to help us do the best we can with these tools is what sets him apart. He genuinely cares for his clients and wants to see them succeed. He celebrates wins with us and continually helps us strive for more and more. There isn’t anything else we could want more.
Aaron West, CTS
Director of Product Development, MediaShout
The Gallatin Area Chamber of Commerce has had the pleasure of working with Jason on several occasions and in a variety of capacities. He has been a resource for our 500+ members through our luncheon series in which he delivered informative and valuable information related to social media management, marketing, and creative content development. Additionally, he has been an outstanding resource to my staff and I, always only a phone call away to bounce ideas. Over the years, I have witnessed him take the brand identities of several of my Chamber members to the next level, both online and off. Above all else, he is a connector. He has the ability to connect individuals of all kinds through conversation, creativity, and engagement.
Kim Baker, IOM, TCEcD
CEO, Gallatin Area Chamber of Commerce
Before Jason came along we had so much on our plate and felt like we were just trying to survive when it came to social media. Jason gave us direction, helped us prioritize, get a strategy together and showed us some really valuable tricks and tips that ultimately has helped us engage our audience in ways that whenever thought we could. Some of our posts have had so much engagement they’ve been seen by over a million people! The growth we’ve seen on all of our platforms since working with Jason has been unbelievable.
Customer Care & Marketing Coordinator, Gospel Music Association
Registration is only $50/person, so Register Now for the 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting :
Please register, so we can ensure you have the appropriate information for the event.
Reasons to Join TRA
- Stay current on laws and best practices
- Network with your peers
- Support of NAPS Certification
- Receive continuing education
- Obtain credibility in the market place
Certification and Continuing Education
Regular Meeting Location
Monthly meetings are held at Vanderbilt Health in 100 Oaks Mall. Click CONTACT above for map and detailed directions. TRA will meet at 100 Oaks/Vanderbilt Medical Group in the first floor conference room -- enter through entrance D which is at the middle of the front of the mall (see picture on the website); conference room is behind the escalator and stairway. Monthly meetings are typically held on the 4th Wednesday each month. Watch the calendar and emails for announcements and any changes.