Tennessee Recruiters Association
TRA is a non-profit trade association, developed exclusively for third party recruitment firms; we are professionally active, organized to serve its members through industry-specific educational workshops designed to teach current trends and skills relative to the staffing and recruiting industry.
- Workshop events: quarterly, speaker-led meetings include lunch
- Informal collaborative gatherings: monthly, informal exchanges of best and current practices within the industry; free.
- Annual training conference: Nationally recognized elite performers with in the industry. Highest level of training and skill development becomes accessible to the individual and firms.
TRA is the Tennessee affiliate chapter of NAPS, (National Association of Personnel Services); our meetings support your firm’s recruiters achieve professional certification.
Anne Martin, Vanderbilt Law School, of Bone McAllester & Norton PLLC will be our guest speaker on June 28. She will be ready to answer any of your questions and will advise us on the issues we often face in our practices, including critical advice for our clients and candidates: how we can better help them.
Anne advises employers and individuals regarding employment agreements that contain post-employment restrictions on employment, customer and employee solicitation, and confidentiality/trade secret usage. Anne has also litigated these issues extensively. In her program she will address the following:
- best practices for preparing such agreements;
- areas of concern for individuals who are being asked to sign them;
- do’s and don’ts for individuals when leaving an employer to increase the changes of avoiding a post-employment dispute;
- enforceability standards applied by Tennessee courts.
June 28, 2017 – 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
100 Oaks Conference Room
Member Charge = $20.00 – Future Member Charge = $35.00
RSVP: Reservations are required as lunch will be provided so please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will look forward to hearing from you and seeing you on the 28th!
Regular Meeting Location
Monthly meetings are held at Vanderbilt Health in 100 Oaks Mall. Click CONTACT above for map and detailed directions. TRA will meet at 100 Oaks/Vanderbilt Medical Group in the first floor conference room -- enter through entrance D which is at the middle of the front of the mall (see picture on the website); conference room is behind the escalator and stairway.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER